bAd dAy...
I had a bad day..if the day I dun feel happy,that’s my bad day…I couldn’t find any thing interesting…I am kind of no feeling to a lot of things already..or should I say the happiness feeling. Too stressed???or too bored with the things happen around me everyday and the dull daily routine??looking for something different….aih..!!!!
Every semester during this period, I’ll be kind of imbalance…imbalance in diet, sleep, and emotion…sometimes, I feel that it’s really easier said than done..i always tell myself ‘I dun care what they said about me..i dun care what they think about me..i dun care this…I dun care that…” but in the end, I will still keep the words in my mind…doubting, anlaysing, digesting, emerging again and again in my mind… I am still learning…dunno till when then only I can tell others loudly that “ I just dun CARE!!!”…yupz..i’m learning..thanks for my ‘good’ friends to create these opportunities for me to be learned and trained….so I should be happy,right?? I have the chance to be trained..that’s y there are always the other way of thinking and analyzing things…it’s our choice to think positively or negatively…wow..just realized that blogging can make me feel better…throw all the feeling and words to it….hope u can bear with it ya
Every semester during this period, I’ll be kind of imbalance…imbalance in diet, sleep, and emotion…sometimes, I feel that it’s really easier said than done..i always tell myself ‘I dun care what they said about me..i dun care what they think about me..i dun care this…I dun care that…” but in the end, I will still keep the words in my mind…doubting, anlaysing, digesting, emerging again and again in my mind… I am still learning…dunno till when then only I can tell others loudly that “ I just dun CARE!!!”…yupz..i’m learning..thanks for my ‘good’ friends to create these opportunities for me to be learned and trained….so I should be happy,right?? I have the chance to be trained..that’s y there are always the other way of thinking and analyzing things…it’s our choice to think positively or negatively…wow..just realized that blogging can make me feel better…throw all the feeling and words to it….hope u can bear with it ya


2 Comments:
tyngtyng!! wat happened? exam stress huh? don worry!! zakar power behind u!!! jiayou! jiayou!
nothing lah..i'm fine..thanks for your concern..my dear yuen jie...undoubtly,exam is stressful...anyway,got zakar power ma,won't die so easy,right??? u jia you too!!!!ajak....
Post a Comment
<< Home