EXAM ! ! !
exam is just around the corner..everyone is bc preparing....miss home liao!!!i seldom miss home ga...maybe the life here is not really suit me..or should i say i haven really got to use to it...i am lost!!! i am not the one in ipoh!!!that's not me!!i dun act myself!!can't find myself!! where is tyng??can somebody grab me back??what am i talking here..talking rubish..all nonsense...
dad,mum,sis,bro...miss u all!!!
friends,miss u all too!!!! hope to see u all soon!!!
i will try my best to survive here!!no worries...i am still ok...life is still beautiful!!!!!(studying abroad is not as good as u all think,but no doubt,excellent experience!!^^)so ,i will take it as my moderator!!
today,i am supposed go to 'wow' day..it is kinda volunteer work..a bit regret that i did not join...all because of the FINAL!!!if not,i would have somehting to share with..well, hope that i can have chance to participate in the next 'wow' day!!
dad,mum,sis,bro...miss u all!!!
friends,miss u all too!!!! hope to see u all soon!!!
i will try my best to survive here!!no worries...i am still ok...life is still beautiful!!!!!(studying abroad is not as good as u all think,but no doubt,excellent experience!!^^)so ,i will take it as my moderator!!
today,i am supposed go to 'wow' day..it is kinda volunteer work..a bit regret that i did not join...all because of the FINAL!!!if not,i would have somehting to share with..well, hope that i can have chance to participate in the next 'wow' day!!


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi my tyng,
Yes, life in NUS is very stressful. I also cannot find myself since I was tied as a student here and a lot a lot of boring days have passed. I am really worse than you guys (you, vern, rie, zi bin ...) because I cannot make myselft active here. I haven't joined any activity so far so when I read vern's blog and know about her activities during the semester, I found myself useless and my life boring.
Final exam is coming, I confine myself everyday at YIH studying. I dun understand why I study too slowly and ineffectively. That's why I need to spend more time than the other smart ppl. Sometimes I wanna go back to my country. There, perhaps I cannot get better education like here but anyway, I dun feel too stressful like now. However, it's just an instant thought which is negative. I think the reason I am here because I have chosen and accepted a difficult life of a student studying abroad. I must overcome and make myself happy. Next semester, I will try to join some activities to find me back in NUS, just like the days when I was so active in Vietnamese highschool and university.
Post a Comment
<< Home